· Born and raised in Eynon, PA
· Graduate of Lackawanna College in Scranton, PA
· Graduate of the Golf Academy of America in Myrtle Beach, SC
· Turned professional in 2007
· PGA of America Professional
· US Kids Golf Coach
· 2nd Assistant Golf Professional at Fox Hill Country Club in Exeter, PA – 2007
· 1st Assistant Golf Professional at Glen Oak Country Club in Clarks Summit, PA – 2008 to 2019
· Head Golf Professional at Skytop Lodge Resort in Skytop, PA from 2019 to Present
· Teaching Professional at Wemberly Hills Golf Course in Scott Township, PA – 2016 to Present
My passion is golf! I enjoy helping my students improve their games almost as much as I enjoy playing golf myself. Whether it be introducing a beginner to the thrill of a purely-struck shot, watching active players progress and improve their games or helping a competitive player prepare for their next competition, the most important role that I have as your coach is to clearly lay out the steps that are required to take your game to the next level. Golf is not a ‘one size fits all’ sport. Every golfers physical make-up is different and as a result, so are their golf swings.
“I don’t simply teach you how to hit a golf ball. I coach you on how to play the game of golf.”
Weekday lessons are $60 for 1 hour.
Weekend lessons are $70 for 1 hour. Half hour lessons also available. Lesson cost includes simulator time and access to all the tools available on Trackman.